Next Generation IoT Management.
Loop provides an extensive IIoT management suite so you have the control and insight on how your devices and applications are performing in the field, while being able to take actions immediately if needed.
Connect to 100s of different IoT devices.
The Loop platform allows users to configure device models to ingest data from various IoT standards.
- MQTT / MQTTS
- HTTP / HTTPS
- LwM2M – COAP
- Poll from device endpoints
- Custom adapters
- LoopEdge comes with multiple interfaces enabled to Loop Platform
Device lifecycle management.
The Loop platform works with many different use cases and its core features are centered around device lifecycle management, including:
- Initial device bootstrapping
- Device configuration & modeling
- Device management
- Over-the-air updates
- Mass device configurations
- Device replacement
- Security management
- Alerts & incidents management
OEM IoT deployment management.
Loop is designed to handle the complexities of OEM deployments, when the project becomes more than simply connecting devices. The Loop platform allows complete control of the end-to-end initiatives of connected products bundled in existing assets or sold as standalone systems.
- End Users Management
- Features Management
- Custom OEM UI & Whitelabel
- Integration to Existing Business Applications
- Commercialization Management
- Regional (EU, JP) Management with Privacy Controls
Central data management & storage.
Loop’s flexibility in working with all types of devices and data formats lets you future-proof your solutions in a world of fluid and non-existent standards.
Loop also includes a proprietary data normalization engine and can receive data in any format or structure and remodel that data on the fly into usable standard formats.
Device data is stored as per IPSO alliance standards in our database or your own databases via integrations. In addition, IoT data points are optimized for various machine learning, analytics and visualization functions.
Edge application management.
Loop allows users to create, deploy, manage, and update any containerized (Docker, OCI & more) applications to LoopEdge.
- Integrate with your Git based repository or CI / CD engines
- Online and offline (beta) deployment
- Manage multiple versions & seamlessly perform A/B Testing on new versions of applications
- Check logs and health of applications
- Create marketplaces and manage multiple applications together
An IoT platform that runs in your Cloud or private data center.
Loop is designed to be data center agnostic. Users have freedom to choose hosted LoopCloud or run in their own Azure, AWS, Google or Bare metal datacenter. A multi-data center and distributed system allows users to be close to their Edge or IoT devices.
No need for an extra ETL tool in your IoT project.
Restructure data formats and models on the fly by using a drag and drop interface. Security and ACL are implemented by default while saving 2G, 3G and 4G bandwidth with a marketplace of full standard data models.
Loop Data Enricher is integral to aggregating and normalizing data coming from many disparate systems.